Sunday, April 1, 2012

Catch-Up


Sorry for not having updated in such a long time! Life has caught up to me and I've forgotten to post more adorable pictures. I've forgotten most of what happened, so this is just going to be a spamming of animal pictures with descriptions of what I can remember.

Honeybear

Honeybear

Spencer

Little Man

Jeannie created a hammock out of palms for the lemurs

Athena

Wheems

Cuban tree frog. Maybe he's a cousin? LOL!

 Dropped feathers I collected from Koko to be used for enrichment later

Mogua

Kenny

Tobias

Colombo gets all fluffed up for his shower

Gopher tortoise

Izzy hasn't been feeling so peppy lately

My baby Buzz!
Bird's nest!

Injured baby egret

Hercules

Spike

 Baby opossum. We call him "Snort" because of his short muzzle.

Whizzer

Koko

No comments:

Post a Comment